Power Select combines Blender’s Box Select and Tweak Selection modes. With one click you can tweak an object, or box select multiple objects then immediately move your selection with just your mouse. It also has other awesome features like double click an object to toggle edit mode, auto enable cage-edit for modifiers, transparency select, and much more!
𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗼𝗻
𝗞𝗲𝘆 𝗙𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗼𝗻
• Box Select + Tweak with single mouse click
• Move multiple objects with just your mouse
• Double-click objects to edit them
• Transparency Select feature
• Auto enable cage editing on objects with modifiers
• Individual tweak/drag-select settings for all object types
• Individual tweak/drag-select settings for mesh selection types
• Box select or tweak/drag-select in UV Editor
• Double click islands to select them
• UV Editor support
𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗙𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗩𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻
Check out the full software update log here:
• Power Select is now compatible with both Blender’s default keymap as well as its Industry Compatible Keymap. This means Power Select now works for alt-navigation users. Alt-navigation and Industry Compatible Keymap users can activate this mode in Power Select’s options menu. Use Alt-Shift when click-dragging with your mouse to use Power Select’s transparency select feature when this option is enabled.
• Double-clicking an object while in Mesh Edit mode now selects all flat angled connected mesh items regardless of which mesh selection mode you’re using (not just faces).
• There is now an option in Power Select’s options menu to set double-clicking items while in Edit Mode to loop select (for Industry Compatible Keymap) rather than selecting linked flat.
• The click-drag issue which would sometimes cause objects not to move immediately when click dragging on them in Object mode has been fixed. This was previously most notable when switching between different object types.
• Power Select now works with text objects. This makes it easy to quickly double click a text object to edit its contents and then quickly double click out to Object mode as with any other object type via Power Select’s double-click Edit Mode toggle feature.
#b3d #blender #addons