The Blender Encyclopedia – Update #1
You can find out more about the course here – https://cgmasters.net/training-courses/the-blender-encyclopedia/ … And below is the full changelog:
The Blender Encyclopedia – Changelog – July 1, 2020
– New Section “UV Mapping” was added, containing 24 lectures and 1 quiz.
– New Lecture “Project – Your First 3D Scene – Making a Toy Train” was added to the section “Working with Blender”.
– New Lecture “Navigating the Course” was added to the section “Welcome to the Blender Encyclopedia”. This is important, watch this!
– Lectures can now be downloaded. There’s a file called “Download Lecture (1080p).zip” in the Resource menu of each lecture.
– More resource files were added in. Basically any video that doesnt just use a cube as a demo now has resource files.
– The Lecture “Setting Up Background Images” in the section “Working with Blender” was updated. Reason: You do NOT have to disable render visibility for Background Image objects. They are invisible in the final render by default.
Lots more coming soon, stay tuned!