This is the setup guide video that you will get with my Ultimate Blender Procedural Material Pack.
● Purchase on Gumroad: https://ryankingart.gumroad.com/l/ultimate-materials
● Purchase on Blender Market: https://blendermarket.com/products/ultimate-materials
● Product Trailer Video: https://youtu.be/3imM2uBBcxI
● Procedural Material Packs: https://ryankingart.gumroad.com/?query=procedural%20material%20pack&sort=newest
/>● Procedural Material Tutorial Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsGl9GczcgBs6TtApKKK-L_0Nm6fovNPk
● Product Details:
In my Ultimate Procedural Material Pack you will get every procedural material I’ve created plus future updates with more materials! Once purchased, you can re-download the material asset library after every update to get the new materials.
Each material has been created as a custom node group, with many different customizable values, such as: Scale, Rotation, Color, Metallic, Details, Distortion, Noise Settings, Roughness, Normal and Bump, Displacement, and more!
The materials have all been pre-setup as assets for use in Blender’s asset browser. Just setup the materials as an asset library in Blender’s preferences, and the materials are ready to use in your projects. The assets are also organized into catalogs, with custom thumbnails.
0:38 Download 3 Files
2:41 Asset Library
3:19 Store the Assets
3:56 Setup the Asset Library
5:01 Access the Materials
6:13 How to Update the Materials
● My Website Links:
• All links on my about page: https://ryankingart.wordpress.com/77-2/
• Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/ryankingart
• Gumroad: https://ryankingart.gumroad.com/
• Artstation: https://www.artstation.com/ryanking
• Blender Market: https://blendermarket.com/creators/ryan-king-art
• Sketchfab: https://sketchfab.com/ryankingart
• Website: https://ryankingart.wordpress.com/
#ryankingart #blender #blendertutorial