If you’re new to doing commissions for clients, it’s easy to get confused about the process. I explain common mistakes that artists can make with commissions, hopefully they help you get through your first project smoothly!
1. Poor Artist/Client Communication
2. Undervaluing Yourself
3. Not Securing A Deposit Up Front
4. Too Many Free Revisions
5. Working Without A Contract
6. Poor Artist/Client Chemistry
7. Getting Upset With Your Client
8. Not Sending Invoices
9. Not Getting Referrals/Social Media Tags
10. Not Promoting Your Work On Social Media
Leave me a like, comment what you think, and subscribe!
Check out my Instagram: @mychaelhennig