BSLIVE 0009 / First Experience using Blender 2 8
In this episode, I am casually exploring Blender 2.8 for the first time while transitioning from Blender version 2.79.
Blender 2.8 is still in Alpha version, not in Beta. A lot of things might change until its official release sometimes maybe around September 2018 or later.
It is good idea to check Blender Developer YouTube channel to see the changes:
What is kind of covered:
– Blender preset layout views
– Default panels
– Viewport basic: Orbit, Panning, Zoom
– Basic animation keyframe on timeline
– Basic Principle Shader
– Basic Light and Shader viewing in Eevee Engine.
– Basic Hotkeys: G grab, R rotate, S scale for Object Mode.
Blender is a very powerful full production ready 3D tool, it is super fun to use, very user friendly with lots of helpful community and developers. In my 7 years using Blender, I have learned a lot about Computer Graphics in a way that I have never been before.